Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Banned(no reason)
Hey , Kattie the name of the admin.
A friend of her , started to tell me to stfu , and other things ,bla bla ,we started to fight , i killed him , he started to make me $#@%#% in all the kinds , and i told .him to stfu . i told to katie , she didin't done nothing(cuz that guy was her friend)
After this , he was staying on the ramp(shiP) and he attacked me from there , i told to kattie , then she didn't done nothing , that guy started again to talk bad , i told him to stfu cuz he is idiot ,
And Kattie , muted both ,muted on the admin line too , and i don't know the reason of the mute ,cuz i didin't spoke bad . After that , she unmuted me , bla bla , (after i get kicked for 2 times)and she was on the ship , and i give her 1 punch (oNLY 1)
and she jailed me , and after that , i got kicked , when i tryed after 5 hours to enter , i saw i am banned .
UNBAN !!!!ME ,
BTW , Kattie was in the car with , a guy spiderman , admin too , and i attacked the car , then it b00m ,
Kattie , caught me (when i was going forward , or backward , or on left or right , i was pulled back ,and the message appeared in middle (stay withing your world bussines somthing like that)
The first time i thought spider did that , and after 10 minutes , katie , said she caught me , no evidece on me , but it's true.
I think an admin shouldn't use the powers to revenge

Edited
Nickname: Masacru4Grove
Date of the ban: 21 Jannuary 2007 time gmt+2
Suspected Reason: Hating me,abusing admin powers.
Your IP address: 89.136.126.122
Admin that banned you: _Kattie_(somthing like that)

Masacru,

You were banned because you were threating and abusing me, and damo-spiderman.  You destroyed our car, which is fine.  I thought I'd have a little fun with you and "caged" you for about 2 minutes.  You blamed spiderman, threatened him and so on.  All the time you were doing this, I tried to tell you that it was me that did it, not him, but kept verbally abusing him.  I told you, for the third time, that it was me, and you started abusing me and spiderman, threatening to take our admin powers away and calling us names. 

I didn't kill you, I didn't destroy your car.  I just put you in an invisible cage for about 2 minutes was all.  The verbal abuse continued, so I muted you, and you turned to using admin chat to continue your abuse, so I muted you there too (about 10 min total).  I unmuted you after I asked you to behave yourself and that "it's only a game", but you continued, so I banned you.  I might add that after I did this, other players in the game gave me a "thumbs up" for doing so.  I guess I wasn't the only person you were abusive to. 

Anyway, I have no objection to you being unbanned as long as you realize that it's only a game, and there is no need to be abusive to me, or other game members.  It's your choice. 

Katie
I didin't blamed , i told u , u are abbusing the admin powers , u are not allowed to do that , and btw ,i didin't blamed
I thought the first time spider , caged me , and i told him to release me , (he said i am caged cuz i was bad with katie)after that katie , u told me u caged me (but u didin't said for fun) u said cuz i distroyed your car , so stop liaing (if u are admin that dosen't mean u are right)
And btw , i wasan't using BAD LANGUAGe , i used for 2 times , cuz your friend , starting , to use abbusive language on me (cuz i pwned him).
But he said more bad things than me , and u saw , he started to blame me , cuz i used drive by to ,hurt him (i use drive by sometimes , to take half of the enemy life , and i get out of the car , and use weapons)
And , U didin't told me , i am using abusive language (wich i didin't used)(I think it's  normal to say u idiot (if he is blaming u )
And , btw , u kicked me , jailed me , muted me , for no reasons ,
I didin't abusive u , i just said u are not allowed to use the admin powers for your good .
WHen i was in cage , i told u to let me out , but i didin't used abbusive language .
and i didin't continued , u liar ,
Like i said if u are admin that dosen't mean u are right , come with some proves too (like screen shots)!!!
I should be unbaned , (And btw the boss of the server pls , when u chose admins , try to see they behaivor when they are in game):/
I can't believe this. Go back to school and learn to write a normal 'nice' request. I can't make head or tail from this.
Regarding your ban: based on your behaviour here and Katie's report you've shown a high level of immaturity. Get back to us in 3 days and ask for an unban. You can do it in English or Dutch, as long as it is polite, clear and has correct punctuation.

See you in 3 days.  :w