Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BUGS] /teles, /help, /account, /gang info, gang base, red waypoints and more
The items listed in /teles do not take you to the menus they represent. Tune shops Stunt, Taxi Destinations Tune shops, Races Taxi Destinations and so on.

/help 4 and /help 6 menus are cut-off at the right side.
/help 6, second line ends with '.!'.
/help 7, some lines have a dot in the middle of the sentene.

At main bank, /account shows /account info instead of /account help.

I'm guessing that /gang info [gang name] doesn' t work with gangs consisting of multiple words seperated by spaces. For example: /gang info ef works, /gang info spank me doesn't.

The gang base prop is buyable without claiming turfs. No entry from the back of the building to special gang interior anymore. No turfs around LVP either.

Red waypoints on the mini-map,  from example the /deliver minigame, GTA merchant and export waypoints, interfere with race mini-map waypoints. For example: I start the /deliver minigame and drive near a marker for a race, the /deliver waypoint on the mini-map disappears. Maybe this has to do with the same coloring of both waypoints. Anyway, a player needs to re-enter his truck to let his mission-waypoint (/deliver, export, merchant) reappear again. The /deliver mission is then canceled for getting out.

Nice job on rewriting /help, the core features and other thingies I forget, keep it going!

Edit: /clock, /settings joinmsg
/clock not available to regular players.

/settings joinmsg not working.
Thanks for reporting!  :)

The /gang info bug will be looked into, although all the other gang related bugs will be fixed once we get the permanent gang system rewritten.
(02-23-2013, 08:29 PM)cake link Wrote: Red waypoints on the mini-map,  from example the /deliver minigame, GTA merchant and export waypoints, interfere with race mini-map waypoints. For example: I start the /deliver minigame and drive near a marker for a race, the /deliver waypoint on the mini-map disappears. Maybe this has to do with the same coloring of both waypoints. Anyway, a player needs to re-enter his truck to let his mission-waypoint (/deliver, export, merchant) reappear again. The /deliver mission is then canceled for getting out.

Well I checked this out aaaaaaaaaand:

[Image: qg682tzo.jpg]

U can just use the race mini-map racepoints and deliver the goods there  _O-

I know this isn't meant to be but at least u don't have to cancel the missions  :roll:
lmfaoooooooooo

EDIT: had to try this too with the car merchant:
[Image: samp250d.png]

[Image: samp251zq.png]

:P