Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Feature]Bring back Jail Island!!!
I personally think this is a great idea and would love to see it in action.
+12
what she said.
I could not support reviving the island any more strongly.

I filed the following bug to track re-introducing this feature:
http://trac.sa-mp.nl/lvp/ticket/701

(If you cannot yet access Trac, don't worry, we'll open it up within a day or so).
oh.. shit
(05-05-2013, 12:56 AM)Sophia link Wrote: Yes, and have a few boats on jail island. Boats that can only be accessed by people who use /visit and not people jailed.    That way they can be hunted down if they choose to swim away from the island.

Justice... Rapage... Fun...  Rehabilitation...      Fuck yeah!

Another note... if people can bring weapons when they /visit it also means people can /visit and try to protect the prisoner for whatever reason, or get into a boat as a driver with the prisoner standing on it  = more dept and fun

I love this idea!  _O-

Revenge ohh sweet revenge.... Muahhahaahaa Muuahahahaaaaaa!

Would jail terms still be handed out to those who commit lame kills such as drivebys?

The reason I ask is because I have started playing on a couple of other servers. I just don't find LVP fun anymore. 9 times out of 10 people are /afk or on the ship, and almost all the time there are less than 10 players. I've seen on the other two servers what makes them servers different from LVP and why they attract more players. On one server you are timed on the ship and you are given a max of 5 minutes before you're booted off the ship and on the second server the rules seem more relaxed concerning what we would recognise as lame kills. I also think that there are far too many properties on LVP compared to the other two servers, so from my observations, I've noticed more players spending more time dming than making virtual money, which is kinda pointless. What can you seriously buy with 2 billion anyway?

The second server I mentioned has a much large player count, and this is the server of choice for me now. Sure, at first it's annoying getting drivebyed every now and then, but I actually like the carnage on that server.

What I'm trying to say here is, we need to revive LVP and attract more players. I like the idea if it stops people from using cheats when there are not admins around, but I'm not too sure it would be a good idea imprisoning someone for something petty like a driveby.
(05-06-2013, 03:26 PM)Kariya link Wrote: Would jail terms still be handed out to those who commit lame kills such as drivebys?

I've created a ticket about that.

http://trac.sa-mp.nl/lvp/ticket/709
Theres already an option to send someone to jail for 1 minute if someone drivebys you. Right? Why change it?
(05-06-2013, 06:43 PM)Rainedrop link Wrote: Theres already an option to send someone to jail for 1 minute if someone drivebys you. Right? Why change it?

Yes, and I don't think that's correct. As I said on the ticket: "We allow drive-by on Las Venturas Playground, so the Jail option should be removed, as it is reserved for rule-breakers only."