Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Mobile SAMP
Just tested and it works like a charm

Theres a remote desktop application for smartphones called Kainy which lets you connect to your pc and run applications, although its mostly for gaming anything will work
Also works with external gamepads etc
You can map controls (eg i have T to open the text box, f to get in cars, WASD and shift for now) onto the screen and start playing

The demo (which is what i have) of Kainy is free to download however its limited to poorer performance, shitty colour and no sound or saving, but even then SAMP was hitting around 30fps on my Xperia S

You can find older but full versions on the internet but i haven't been able to find the full updated version so i may just buy it soon, thought id let all you fags know if any hardcore gamer wants to play SAMP or other games while away from home:

Kainy 1.24: Assassin's Creed II (turbo button)

DayZ @ Kainy for Android - First Test

So basically it just transmits to the tablet the image that is showing on the computer, rite?
(04-07-2013, 12:56 AM)Shark link Wrote: So basically it just transmits to the tablet the image that is showing on the computer, rite?
Yes :) I might try it on mine I have a kick ass Dual core tablet and graphics card :D
nice 1
nemesis my friend u are doing good progress, ive always told samp is life
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32057.msg438938#msg438938 date=1365314720]
nemesis my friend u are doing good progress, ive always told samp is life

Now its his dolan phase great
its just an avatar -.-

i could use a howling wolf aswell if that suits u better?
Bedtime for you champ
[Image: 2q84xvo.png]
Ladies, ladies.

I give you tits.