Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Question] Is this 2 shot?
is this 2shot?

do you guys consider this as 2shot?
(02-13-2013, 02:52 AM)Braga link Wrote: is this 2shot?

do you guys consider this as 2shot?

That is infact 2shot, Do it on LVP receive a free ban, Totally worth it :D
Not really, but what you're doing there in the video is allowed on LVP. Check this, that is not allowed. No need to watch the whole video btw

I made a topic before on forum about 2 shot because not even the admins back then knew about it, one said it's allowed the other one said it's not. But I'm telling you right now what you're doing there is allowed, or else we be having tons of players kicked/banned and shit now.
(02-13-2013, 03:20 AM)striker link Wrote: Not really, but what you're doing there in the video is allowed on LVP. Check this, that is not allowed. No need to watch the whole video btw
Lol GgT xD, What you mean "not really" I used to get in trouble for doing what he does in video  :roll:
(02-13-2013, 03:24 AM)Nater link Wrote: Lol GgT xD, What you mean "not really" I used to get in trouble for doing what he does in video  :roll:
I just edit my post btw.
Me too, that's why I had to open a topic on the forum which Matthias replied to. But the Crew knows better now, so I doubt you be having any trouble right now doing it. If there's a problem just let me know and I'll take care of it. <3
That's fine. Don't know why you wouldn't fire off the other two though, with that amount of tec in between shots.
(02-13-2013, 06:05 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: That's fine. Don't know why you wouldn't fire off the other two though, with that amount of tec in between shots.
^That to

I see striker :+