Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

VACANT POSITION: LVP RADIO II MANAGER
Good day DJs,

LVP Radio is the main sound every Las Venturas Playground SA-MP player hears, and to host something like that, there's no much of a hard work required. I'm talking about the process of LVP Radio, a simple program may host everything (in our case its the Auto DJ) and DJ's are not really needed. I have been thinking for some time now, and I'm giving out the following decision.

Due to a low amount of interest from our team, LVP Radio will no longer require so many DJs, from now on there will be only a few people related with the radio:
  • MacSto - responsible for LVP Radio technical issues
  • Sander - responsible for LVP Radio hosting, uptime and technical issues
  • Mark - responsible for LVP Radio hosting, AUTO DJ, music, work allocation
  • ? - responsible for LVP Radio commercials, work allocation
Mark and [b]? are also responsible for hosting various shows on LVP Radio on a certain days like Wishlist.[/b]

----------------------------------
VACANT POSITION:
LVP RADIO II MANAGER
----------------------------------
Tasks:
  • Operate and organize the work on LVP Radio
  • Operate the commercial center
  • Host at least few times a week LIVE show (e.g. Wishlist) on specific days and time
  • Make sure the radio format is correct

If you think you're as active as I am, then feel free to candidate in this topic. By giving in your application, you ensure that you are willing to be active and coordinate on LVP Radio as much as the tasks force you to.
For the rest of you guys, your previous contributions are highly appreciated, but LVP Radio is not that big organization which requires so many "employees". Once our routines rise, you'll be the first one who will be offered a position.
I really wish I could fill this role, but alas I have work and family obligations that prevent me from being as active as is needed to properly fulfill the duties that this position would require. I however do have some technical knowledge in ShoutCast D.N.A.S. which is the streaming server application that LVP Radio uses to broadcast what the AutoDJ or a live DJ is playing. I also have some basic back-end knowledge of the ShoutIRC AutoDJ software. Example: (I STILL don't understand why the text to speech module has not been reset from this bug that I reported November 02, 2012 here: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=31680 I know that this is most likely an easy fix, but nobody has taken the time to fix it in 3 months time. I probably could spend less than an hour of work getting this module working properly if I had sufficient access to the back-end running the ShoutIRC bot.) So, in conclusion, I am offering my services to assist with technical back end issues pertaining to seeing LVP Radio become the premiere radio service of the LVP community, which I know it has to potential of being.

Thank you for your consideration in reviewing my proposal, and thank you Mark for taking the leadership role to be the driving force behind the forward direction that LVP Radio is taking.  :)