Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Fixed] Black screen
Hello LVP developers,

Since Kase wanted me to report it here.

A lot of people are experiencing a black screen "at random". The "at random" can be the following in this case:
  • Really random, while playing
  • At logging in
    • The most common fix, at this moment, is to /pause and /continue. ;)
It's already in the bug list which you may not be able to see. But thanks for reporting.
Thanks for reporting! I can't really reproduce the bug, though. Are you sure it's completely random? Did you directly experience it?

(12-29-2012, 12:02 AM)striker link Wrote: It's already in the bug list which you may not be able to see. But thanks for reporting.

The old bug list spreadsheet has been replaced by the LVP Development board.  :)
Ive been experiencing this problem occasionally. I can fix it by /afk then /continue, so I would assume it has something to do with one of those commands.
So since no one posted a picture, here is one.

[Image: oj2gp3.png]
I never ever had it.
(01-08-2013, 10:54 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: I never ever had it.

Same here, duh. :(
Since screen fading was disabled, just remove all the screen fader code I included in the 2.94 release and it should fix it.
(01-09-2013, 01:51 AM)Jay link Wrote: Since screen fading was disabled, just remove all the screen fader code I included in the 2.94 release and it should fix it.

Hm, it's still used somewhere (taxi I think). I'll try removing some more old code and see what happens.
I've completely removed the screen fader code which apparently caused this issue. So, it should be fixed in the next version.