Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Effects
HI,

So here are my ideas :

Enable sound effects like we see in DM servers

I love that sound when i kill a player! That bell ringing sound thingie, yeah it makes me wanna kill some more!

Anti Lag

Anti lag is an way where there is 0% lag..(no need to that lead aim shit)....I happened to experience this in a DM server too :)

Ping, FPS, and other thingies to be shown

Different spawning points

(FC) Players should spawn at adjacent corners each time the round completes. The reason is that, some players go out of the boundary since their spawning point is near to it! :(

Ship FC bug

When a player accepts his/her fc invitation on ship, he gets the weapons he had and the ww weapons too :( please fix this

Kill and Death bug

When I killed a player, it showed that he had suicided, this happened many times and I asked striker. He told that it was a bug. So please fix this.

Mini games score saving

The scores should be saved in minigames ( I said this in the other post)

Damage checker

The amount of damage we give to our opponents should be shown.

Well that's pretty much it!

And for some ideas, if not possible for the whole lvp. Atleast enable it for fight clubs and DM minigames!

BYE! :w
(01-23-2013, 03:23 PM)Aiman link Wrote: Enable sound effects like we see in DM servers

I love that sound when i kill a player! That bell ringing sound thingie, yeah it makes me wanna kill some more!

It gets very annoying after a while. We might introduce something like a ringing bell for Fight Club fights; if we do, it'll be toggleable.

(01-23-2013, 03:23 PM)Aiman link Wrote: Anti Lag

Anti lag is an way where there is 0% lag..(no need to that lead aim shit)....I happened to experience this in a DM server too :)

I wish it was that easy. There's no such thing as 0 latency. You probably joined a server located near you, so you experienced considerably less latency, but that merely depends on locations.

(01-23-2013, 03:23 PM)Aiman link Wrote: Ping, FPS, and other thingies to be shown

Be more verbose; how and why would you add this information? What "other thingies"?

(01-23-2013, 03:23 PM)Aiman link Wrote: Different spawning points

(FC) Players should spawn at adjacent corners each time the round completes. The reason is that, some players go out of the boundary since their spawning point is near to it! :(

In which arena(s) does it happen?

(01-23-2013, 03:23 PM)Aiman link Wrote: Ship FC bug

When a player accepts his/her fc invitation on ship, he gets the weapons he had and the ww weapons too :( please fix this

This is going to be fixed as soon as the new ship handler is done. Thanks for reporting!

(01-23-2013, 03:23 PM)Aiman link Wrote: Kill and Death bug

When I killed a player, it showed that he had suicided, this happened many times and I asked striker. He told that it was a bug. So please fix this.

I have no idea why this happens (I've probably experienced it once, lately) but I think it is a SA-MP sync bug. I'll try to reproduce it and see what happens.

(01-23-2013, 03:23 PM)Aiman link Wrote: Mini games score saving

The scores should be saved in minigames ( I said this in the other post)

We'll most likely work on score saving and extensive website integration as soon as we focus on refactoring minigames.

(01-23-2013, 03:23 PM)Aiman link Wrote: Damage checker

The amount of damage we give to our opponents should be shown.

Just like sound effects, we might show damage amounts while you're having a duel in the Fight Club.

Thanks for your input!  :)
you're welcome!
I can help you with the antilag, i have it on my server it works flawlessly
(Latency doesnt matter)
(01-23-2013, 04:32 PM)Fuse link Wrote: I can help you with the antilag, i have it on my server it works flawlessly
(Latency doesnt matter)
Like in A/D anti-lag that kinda sucks tbh, i mean whats the Point of having that in SA-MP .. samp is all about lag/Lead shot.
I think it makes samp better and funnier.. What's the deal with WANTING to shoot infront of someone rather than just aiming at them
(01-23-2013, 03:23 PM)Aiman link Wrote: Ping, FPS, and other thingies to be shown

You can see your ping by pressing the "tab" button.
If you want to see your fps you would need to use a program like FRAPS

(01-23-2013, 03:23 PM)Aiman link Wrote: Anti Lag
Generally, the further you are from a server, the higher the ping.
The higher the ping, the higher the lag.

(02-01-2013, 08:20 AM)!TargetPractice! link Wrote: You can see your ping by pressing the "tab" button.
If you want to see your fps you would need to use a program like FRAPS

If features are going to be toggleable then that's good. I can see that aiman wants to avoid using programs/mods  to see fps & ping, that's why he's asking for that to be shown.

Minigames score saving! +10
(01-23-2013, 03:41 PM)Kase link Wrote: It gets very annoying after a while. We might introduce something like a ringing bell for Fight Club fights; if we do, it'll be toggleable.

I wish it was that easy. There's no such thing as 0 latency. You probably joined a server located near you, so you experienced considerably less latency, but that merely depends on locations.

Be more verbose; how and why would you add this information? What "other thingies"?

In which arena(s) does it happen?

This is going to be fixed as soon as the new ship handler is done. Thanks for reporting!

I have no idea why this happens (I've probably experienced it once, lately) but I think it is a SA-MP sync bug. I'll try to reproduce it and see what happens.

We'll most likely work on score saving and extensive website integration as soon as we focus on refactoring minigames.

Just like sound effects, we might show damage amounts while you're having a duel in the Fight Club.

Thanks for your input!  :)

About the anti-lag, I think it should be possible to make the hitbox server based instead of client based 8|
SA-MP without lead-aim is like bread without butter.