Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Xbox 360 controller for Windows
Hello, since current Logitech gamepads (F310 / F510 / F710) seem to suck, I'm planning to buy an Xbox 360 controller for my PC. Whoever has one, or has ever used one, can you tell me if it's worth it? I mean, are its deadzones huge (can they be adjusted?), sensitivity and such. And since this controller doesn't have L2 and R2 buttons like the PS controller layout, but has triggers instead, are they practical as axes or a pain in the ass? I'm gonna use it for just a few games since I'm not a hardcore gamer (yet). Just soccer, driving games and GTAs.

Thanks for your replies.
(01-09-2013, 03:02 AM)Jhon link Wrote: I'm not a hardcore gamer (yet).
haha :+

Soccer games are really the only ones that are an ass to play with the keyboard on the computer hehe.

I can't tell anything about Xbox controllers since I have no experience at all with those, but if you already own any PSX (1, 2) controller, I'd advise you to buy an adapter like this instead:
[Image: wpid-41apmC0SVULSL5001.jpg]

Their price is really cheap on the internet, with 5 € or even less you definitely can buy one.

I bought one myself last November because I already had a thrustmaster dual trigger 3 in 1, but wanted to play with my brother and friends.

Initially I'd only use the converter to play PES on PC, but as my brother bought a PS3 after that, I now (only) use it to play with the PS2 controllers on PS3 (only PES too ahah).

Oh edit: Search on e-bay for "ps to pc" and it will appear that one and even other models. That one allows you to plug 2 PSX controllers into the PC / PS3

Edit n2: And if you're thinking about playing PES online, you know where to find me as well :P
Xbox controllers are awesome and has always been, get one. They're cheap too.