Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Happy new year
Good evening,

first of all, happy new year, I guess today's the last day to wish. Second, sorry for the recent inactivity from me, I've been concentrating mainly on my real job and holidays.
Anyway, I want to remind you about our this years PLANS, in case you haven't seen them, then quickly correct the mistake. Tomorrow and on Tuesday I will be hosting AutoDJ and also usual shows will take place starting at 6 PM GMT, meanwhile I want all the DJs to participate listening to AutoDJ at a random point, it will be playing the "template" which every DJ's going to use starting from specific date (I will create an announcement about this), see plans for 2013 point 4.
Our current DJs are listed here. Every DJ has to use his name in the show's prefix, other names like MrElmo uses YoDaddysFather or something are forbidden from now on. That is set to prevent mislead in titles. Complete rules for DJs will be also created shortly.
Last but not least, I will create a separate topic for each DJ here at our private boards. In my opinion, that's the easiest way to discuss things with the DJ himself instead of a one big topic where some important notices might get lost. For example, in your personal topic managers will discuss about your on-air times, things which could be improved, songs which are blacklisted from your own music library etc.

Stay tuned and don't forget to tune in tomorrow and on Tuesday (7th and 8th January),
Mark
Them all always blame meĀ  :'(