Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Plans for 2013
I am going to write a short conception about further plans of 2013. You all have been waiting for this, so let's give a quick review of changes to expect.

1. LVP Radio will be reminding constantly about activeness. People who signed up as a DJ must contribute at least once a month in order to stay in our team.
2. Application topic will be closed. We will have a loyal group of people who work on this project and if somebody wants to join, then he will need to talk with me.
3. LVP Radio will get third manager. Currently LVP Radio has two, me and MacSto, I am responsible for all the activity, team managing, sounds etc and MacSto is more of a technical guy. But we will require "another Mark" who would be the same active as I am. Duties will be explained later on.
4. All DJs who broadcast live will be required to use same LVP Radio jingles/stingers/backgrounds and play commercials. This rule will be compulsory and not avoidable. Exceptions will be for people who record their shows.
5. LVP Radio Auto DJ will be updated (again).
6. LVP Radio shows will arrive, hosted and/or recorded by our DJs and will be added to the schedule.

If you have any questions regarding those 6 points, then ask here and right now! And as usual, I am waiting for your feedback about current new year plans from everyone who read this.
Merry christmas,
Mark