Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Out of the following, who do u think has the highest chance of existence?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ghosts
11.36%
5 11.36%
Aliens
59.09%
26 59.09%
God
29.55%
13 29.55%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ghosts, Aliens or God?
started this inspired by religion post................
just think before u vote
ghosts should exist or what r v after death
aliens should b sumwhere in this vast world ofcourse we wouldnt be alone
and for god go 2 d religion post
I definitely believe in life somewhere else in the Universe. Given how incredibly large it is, the close to infinite solar systems and even more plants, I'd say it's highly unlikely that we are alone in the Universe. It's probably not intelligent life, but some sort of life.

Also, for those that believe in several you should edit the poll to make it possible to vote for multiple choices.
Great topic.  >:)
Since the Universe is infinitely big there must be life-forms on other planets out there.
Spacecrafts can't travel faster then the speed of light so I don't think we'll (as in us people in this age) ever encounter one.
wait have u guys actually seen universe? ive heard it doesnt exist  8)
Carl Sagan - Cosmos - Drake Equation
Sure, the calculation is made with predictions (with some intelligence/reasoning behind it), but you're looking at lots of life, even just within our Milky Way galaxy.
Dat Sagan.
I guess I'll go for aliens... Because the other two choices are ridiculous.... Lol.
And it makes sense to think we're not alone in the universe, since evolution says life can exist in anywhere with water. Why would water only exist on Earth out of all the other planets?

It'd be awesome if there was some intelligent life somewhere, they may be more advanced than us and nice enough to share their knowledge :D

Like oostcoast said, it's impossible to encounter one because of the distance. But we can still look anyway we might see one even if we can't get to it.
You would be naive if you didn't think that in another galaxy there could be life
Universe isn't infinite. But it's still too big to understand. This pretty much summarizes my opinion (watch from 29m 40s):
Richard Dawkins - Neil deGrasse Tyson :The Poetry of Science