Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP RADIO: 5th December 2012
Good day,

for the past few weeks there has been lots of testing over at LVP Radio; lots of additions, yet, lots of error corrections. Some of the aspects that desire mentioning below are:
* NEW jingles
* Updated music library
* Potential schedule
and so on.

I'd like to invite you listening LVP Radio instead of your own music whilst playing in-game or if you're located anywhere where you're able to listen to music, then turn LVP Radio on! Click here to see the abilities if you haven't already.
Programs which will also take place tomorrow:
18.00 GMT+0 - Search and Find game (last time the prize was LVP t-shirt, who knows, what will make great wonders tomorrow)
19.00 GMT+0 - WISHLIST a.k.a. your own hour where you choose what to play
The rest of the day will take care AUTODJ, like I mentioned, the most important update of all and considering that, I'd appreciate some feedback about it at the end of the day, if you have some time of course. Apart from that, you are still free to submit your ideas to our e-mail address radio@sa-mp.nl.

So tune in tomorrow once you've woken up!
Great job Mark! :)
Different players of different ages and countries, with a rainbow of musical tastes will never listen to one tadio channel. I'd rather listen to my own music. But, good luck!
LVP Radio decided to be dedicated to pop music mainly including rock, dance, electronic sounds. The reason is pretty obvious - statistics show that mentioned tags are the most 'scrobbled' ones. But expectations are made in Wishlist show! And perhaps in future we will have special shows for people who listen to other tags. DJs question.