Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Moneybag
Hi,

Most of you probably know the the moneybag is by now. For those who don't, small summary.

There's a hint in the right bottom of the screen with a hint where to find the moneybag. Some are easy, some are hard. The idea is to find the bag and to earn money with it! Everyone can contribute by adding money using /bagmoney.

Now, the reason I am posting is that I want new locations! eF.Morbid and Willow have been saving some locations today and asked me if they could be added. I added those and the total of locations is now 62. But, we need more! Most people know the old locations by now so I want those removed.

How to add locations you ask? Very simple! This is how you do it.

1. Go to the location you want added.
2. Type "/rs "Hint to location" // Short description of the location
3. Make a screenshot of the location for verification
4. Grab the contents of your "rawpositions.txt" (this is located in your "GTA San Andreas user files", which should be in "My Documents") and send it to me in a PM along with the screenshots.

Make sure you cleared your "rawpositions.txt" BEFORE adding to prevent wrong positions to be sent along.

Submitting locations doesn't directly mean they will make it in. I will review the submissions and adjust them if needed. Or, if they're too easy or so, remove them.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask.
do we have to post the thing here? or any other way....?

If we post here then it would be easy...
(11-21-2012, 06:26 PM)Aiman link Wrote: do we have to post the thing here? or any other way....?

If we post here then it would be easy...

Read the whole topic before you reply.
Up to 120 locations already! Thanks to Matrix_Smith, Kratos, Lithirm, Willow, eF.Morbid and myself of course :+

Edit: Make that 147.
Very nice \o/
Sounds like this is replacing /findpresent a bit?
It's been running for about 2 months now! I am unsure of the plans for Christmas but moneybag may be disabled during Christmas to make place for that :)
/Rs is better than /Save imo, saves into rawpositions.txt instead. Same folder.
(12-07-2012, 01:43 PM)Fuse link Wrote: /Rs is better than /Save imo, saves into rawpositions.txt instead. Same folder.

Didn't know that one. A lot less useless information with that :) I'll edit that, thanks.
Was on last night and there wasn't a hint thingie.  :'(