Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Monitor problem
cant get it why my monitor is doing this shit

when i turn it on it shows the picture for like 1second and then it just turns black. if i take a light and point at it i can see 10% of the colors and go like to the website but for sure i cant see what im doin there etc, this all started today when i were playin samp it just suddenly got black etc, tested 2 different wires to it and connected it to another computer. its the monitors fault but internet sure wont give any solutions for this shit. so i can turn it on 10 times and still it shows the picture directly after turnin it on for 1 second and then it quits. hoping to get some solutions for this? tried playin with the contrast and everythin with the 10% vision but nothin helps...

its a MIRAI flatscreen
(11-11-2012, 09:28 PM)Carbon link Wrote: its a MIRAI flatscreen
'nuff said.
i have a LCD 20 inch monitor just scrapping around, i could send it if you pay for the transport
(11-11-2012, 09:31 PM)Fuse link Wrote: 'nuff said.
i have a LCD 20 inch monitor just scrapping around, i could send it if you pay for the transport
i got shitloads of monitors,i just like this one best.
(11-11-2012, 09:28 PM)Carbon link Wrote: cant get it why my monitor is doing this shit

when i turn it on it shows the picture for like 1second and then it just turns black. if i take a light and point at it i can see 10% of the colors and go like to the website but for sure i cant see what im doin there etc, this all started today when i were playin samp it just suddenly got black etc, tested 2 different wires to it and connected it to another computer. its the monitors fault but internet sure wont give any solutions for this shit. so i can turn it on 10 times and still it shows the picture directly after turnin it on for 1 second and then it quits. hoping to get some solutions for this? tried playin with the contrast and everythin with the 10% vision but nothin helps...

its a MIRAI flatscreen

[Image: icon_lol.gif]
(11-11-2012, 03:26 PM)Carbon link Wrote: just get a real car, mercedes or somethin
karma's a bitch xD

i suggest you to get a real monitor. xdd
(11-11-2012, 09:46 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: karma's a network technician xD

i suggest you to get a real monitor. xdd
ye nice solutions there faggot
(11-11-2012, 09:34 PM)Carbon link Wrote: i got shitloads of monitors,i just like this one best.

_O-

Even though you got shitloads of monitors, you just prefer to use a broken one?

Sounds like your backlight is dead or the inverter is.