Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Update 28.10.2012
Greetings LVP players,

this may come a little bit surprising, but as of today, I, Mark, am responsible for what people hear while playing on Las Venturas Playground, plus all the other tasks a manager could have (except server issues). I have been related with LVP Radio for a long time now, you've probably already heard me DJing as well from time to time and due to my high media interest, I have decided to try out something more advanced than usual.
LVP Radio's activity percentage is not that big as we could expect, but thanks to lots of improvements, it's still on the right track and nobody has any plans about quitting. The other way round. LVP Radio will have updates, starting from improving the AUTODJ music finishing with bidding people listening to LVP Radio from their phones and computers while not playing on Las Venturas Playground. There will be a separate topic regarding updates, for now this is just a short announcement for the heads up.

If you have any questions, suggestions, ideas or any other material, feel free to submit your query at
radio@sa-mp.nl

But as for now, conserve some patience about updates and happy LVP Radio listening.

Mark,
LVP Radio Manager
woo! Thanks for putting effort into LVP Radio o/
The efforts are on their way though!