Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

VOTE !!! :D
When I want to last longer in bed I think of my PS3's humming noise.
PS3... just cos that's what I have but PC gaming > console gaming.
i have both consoles and u can be sure about XBox have amazing ethernet and multiplay experience... PLUS there is a HALO in XBOX 360 :D
(11-22-2011, 08:19 PM)HatZ link Wrote: lol i mean of this i'm leave sa-mp but i'm still active in forums

(NOTE : admin please remove Dominator Reply , thanks)
Nickname: HatZ
Position: Player

So on October u told that u are leaving sa-mp but u still played on November? I don't really see ur logic there....
If u make a big topic saying "I'M LEAVING(please give me attention)" then motherfucking leave and don't stay.  :roll:
Shit I don't even have to explain myself anymore. Thank you idmad
Xbox 360 is best (for me).
(11-22-2011, 08:37 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: Never touched either of them.

Hole in your culture.
(11-23-2011, 04:55 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Nickname: HatZ
Position: Player

So on October u told that u are leaving sa-mp but u still played on November? I don't really see ur logic there....
If u make a big topic saying "I'M LEAVING(please give me attention)" then motherfucking leave and don't stay.  :roll:

yes you right i'm join sa-mp after i'm say i'm leaving but i'm join it cuz a freinds of mine told me to join and get some fun with hims

for this i'm join the sa-mp and u can ask all my freinds i don't join sa-mp only of a freind apply me to get fun

and if i'm join the sa-mp ? what are you gonna do ? kill me !  TRY !

Quote:Shit I don't even have to explain myself anymore. Thank you idmad

Retard  :r

(NOTE : PLEASE THIS TOPIC FOR KNOW WHO IS THE BEST XboX 360 or PS3 , NO FLAME OR BAD REPLYS  AFTER THIS THANKS )
(11-23-2011, 08:02 PM)HatZ link Wrote: yes you right i'm join sa-mp after i'm say i'm leaving but i'm join it cuz a freinds of mine told me to join and get some fun with hims

for this i'm join the sa-mp and u can ask all my freinds i don't join sa-mp only of a freind apply me to get fun

and if i'm join the sa-mp ? what are you gonna do ? kill me !  TRY !

Retard  :r

(NOTE : PLEASE THIS TOPIC FOR KNOW WHO IS THE BEST XboX 360 or PS3 , NO FLAME OR BAD REPLYS  AFTER THIS THANKS )
u just broke ur own rule.
(11-23-2011, 09:05 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: u just broke ur own rule.

another bad reply -.-