Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

List of what to do: 1/10
Okay, well here goes:

Only OmfgUrANoob is broadcasting atm, because he knows how to check the forums for temporary host, and everybody else, is simply too retarded to check the forums, so we need to make them more aware of this.

Also, LVPRadioBot is currently broken, but I've talken with Wesley about this, and it will hopefully be fixed later today.

As you hopefully know, we're changing host. The new host will be LVP, but the progress of that is unkown (So far i know), so we'll have to live with the temp host untill.

Also, I've heard from Jay, that they're working on how to implement the radio into the game, progress is also unknown.

I've created a free website, where I would frequently update the schedule. We'll only need Fist to redirect the "Schedule" link, at the website, to: http://lvpschedule.webs.com/index.htm

When the host has been changed, I will send out a PM to everybody on the DJ list, where I will tell them to reply, and to continue the schedule, or else they will be dismissed because of inactivity.

Anyways, I think we would need more management members. Any suggestions?

Also, I don't think OmfgUrANoob has acces to this board, and well, since he's a management member he would of course need it. So could somebody give him acces?

I will also like to apologize because of my recent inactivity. Some bitch pored cola in my new Machintosh, and it's know being repaired. I except it to be back in the following week.
(10-01-2009, 01:59 PM)Madlaggz link Wrote: I've created a free website, where I would frequently update the schedule. We'll only need Fist to redirect the "Schedule" link, at the website, to: http://lvpschedule.webs.com/index.htm
Well, I could "fix" that or even you could if you have time. I could fix it Saturday, 03-10-2009 in the evening if it hasn't been done yet, with this info
(08-09-2009, 02:55 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: Server : ftp://27productions.net

or

ftp://lvpradio.com

User : u46817770-lvpradio

pass : omg@radio

(corleone): ILL BE BACK
I poked seeing I can't do it myself, but it seems to be forgotten.

And, on the other side, I am not really sure why we even keep this going.
Well, LVP Radio is a valuable asset for the server, people enjoy making shows, people enjoy listening. So why not? As soon as it's stable, it's a piece of cake to run. We just need to be more active - All of us.

And if LVP Radio get's implemented in the gamemode, it will definitely be a great asset for the LVP community.
Quote:Well, I could "fix" that or even you could if you have time. I could fix it Saturday, 03-10-2009 in the evening if it hasn't been done yet, with this info

Sounds fine. I don't want to do it, since i barely got no experience with webpages at all. And i don't want to fuck anything up :)
(10-03-2009, 11:29 AM)Madlaggz link Wrote: Well, LVP Radio is a valuable asset for the server, people enjoy making shows, people enjoy listening. So why not? As soon as it's stable, it's a piece of cake to run. We just need to be more active - All of us.

And if LVP Radio get's implemented in the gamemode, it will definitely be a great asset for the LVP community.

Thing is, there's no people listening. The only person broadcasting, as you said, is OmfgUrANoob. People don't even care to tune in anymore because a) there's no one playing b) it's had it's best time c) too much crap went on and people stopped caring

I see no future in it, like I said when you "took over". Barely anything changed imo.
It where getting better, but then the server crash, and my PC whent to repairs, nothing really happended then. But if we put an effort in this, it can become a succes. And if we do, It will eventually become a stabil valuable asset of the server, as said before. We just need stability, wich we can get on the new LVP host, wich I would appriciate being set up soon.

Also, if people start broadcasting regularely, people will listen. And I believe that if the radio gets implemented in the gamemode, people might chose LVP as favorite server, because of an implemented radio.

It's definitely worth fighting for. Just please. Get the host set up, and we'll take it from there.
You said pretty much the same last time, it would work out and you'd get it running etc. You weren't having PC problems all the time and we've gone zero steps forward.

You said it was getting better, but I barely seen movement. Only thing that happened is that you got OmfgUrANoob in here(I think I saw you say he didn't even have access to this board though). tBK was "back" but in the end wasn't, so you were still alone. It simply doesn't work.

The radio being implemented(Jay said it was impossible before, not sure if he found a way) would be in 2.91 but I haven't seen anything about so it would be a 2.92 or so in that case, meaning it's even further away.
I can't see why we shoulden't try to make this work. Yes, there where movement. We've had recruited lots of DJ's, that DID broadcast, until the server crash. And people they where listening.

Also, are you the guy that can give OmfgUrANoob acces to this board?
I barely seen it. I think we should make a poll and ask how many actually want this radio up. With several answers.

Do you want to keep the radio alive?

a) Yes, as a listener.
b) Yes, as a DJ.
c) No.

And yes I could give him access.