Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A quick question for someone else
Yea, guys, please keep your amateur diagnoses to yourselves. Telling someone "Just use something else" doesn't solve problems, it creates other points of failure.

OMFGURAFUCKINGN00BANDYOURMOMSUCKS (sp?) The caps only happen in IE right? Shift key isn't stuck? Did he/she/it clear the cache and cookies? Did their font change in IE by any chance?

Check dese tings WE JAMMIN!
I'm just wondering, how is IE slow? Slow as slow in loading pages?
(10-01-2009, 08:18 PM)Matthias link Wrote: I'm just wondering, how is IE slow? Slow as slow in loading pages?
It's really just old "omg!~ firefox is so much better~" hype shit. but firefox has also been notoriously slow in the past, har har. A side note, i use firefox, but i always advise non savvy people to use IE because . . . it's there . . . and as a person who has worked on many computers and many configurations and integrating many different pieces of software i dont want to confuse clients with too much jumping around between software (if you work on computers u most likely know what i mean)
The fastest browsers that show every website content (flash, java etc) most correctly are Firefox 3 and the new Opera...  IE isn't the  "best" browser anywhere, but it's not bad either.

I myself use Firefox due to the awesome add-ons it has; if i just wanted to use it for browsing through the internet it doesnt really matter what browser your using