Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED] banned
Nick: LIke
Reason: your an idiot
Date: ...
IP: 189.176.190.251  tadaaa

1st kick: omfg i was making a point i said i will not stop laughing "jajajaja" an i never laughed
2nd: You supposed i insulted you in Gangchat  "pinchi pendejo el slein" i ment that was an unessesary kick you cant understand that because you dont understand my coloquial language
3rd: i missed the ! for gangchat
4rd: this one i dont understand why i only said "yes you" seconds later i got banned wtf
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=21869.0

Nah, I'll unban you on monday, but I recommend that you think about the things you type before you press the [enter] key in the future.
i only remember "insulting you" 1 time and i recieved a super special awsome kick.
It's not the first time that you're a pain in the ass.
I hope you learn from this ban and you will change your behavior on Las Venturas Playground.
i wont stop laughing jajajajjajaja since isn't a word and hahahahah isnt a word either ita a sound experssionwe just write it diferent and it mans the same.
Good luck with creating a new unban topic on monday.

*unbanned

Try to be more respectful to the crew, and I recommend that you stop with the "jajajajaja", because it's not English and very irirtating.

Have fun on Las Venturas Playground again.
i dont understand why its non-english. im not gonna argue about the ban no more you will just no listen and its a waste of time.
(09-28-2009, 10:30 PM)LIke link Wrote: im not gonna argue about the ban no more you will just no listen and its a waste of time.
Same goes for you.