Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ref: Gang worlds
Hi guys!

I've had an idea that I think will help with the costs of running LVP. I bought a gang world the other day and was really dismayed that it was no longer mine after I logged out/in. How about offering players the chance to hire and thus keep a gang world? This way the players and gangs have the oppotunity to keep there own gang world, and you guys get a regular income. Is this possible?

BTW, I'd like to say hello to all my friends in LVP and congratulate the LVP team for a great job! LVP is easily the best SA_MP server out there. I'm REALLY looking forward to getting my own pad where I can save vehicals!

Regards, Jon Bulldog

Edit by estroe: Stripped the color/glow stuff.
(06-04-2008, 10:26 PM)Jon_Bulldog link Wrote: Hi guys!

I've had an idea that I think will help with the costs of running LVP. I bought a gang world the other day and was really dismayed that it was no longer mine after I logged out/in. How about offering players the chance to hire and thus keep a gang world? This way the players and gangs have the oppotunity to keep there own gang world, and you guys get a regular income. Is this possible?

BTW, I'd like to say hello to all my friends in LVP and congratulate the LVP team for a great job! LVP is easily the best SA_MP server out there. I'm REALLY looking forward to getting my own pad where I can save vehicals!

Regards, Jon Bulldog

1) That glowing text is extremely unnecessary. Don't use it.
2) Gang registration will be available in LVP 3.0
3) You can look forward to your highlighted point in LVP 3.0 as well
(06-04-2008, 11:42 PM)Fry link Wrote: 1) That glowing text is extremely unnecessary. Don't use it.
2) Gang registration will be available in LVP 3.0
3) You can look forward to your highlighted point in LVP 3.0 as well

1) I found your tone to be rude, at least try using the word "please"!  >:)

2) OK, cool.

3) I know about the impending ability that allows tings like buying and making houses. But you seem to have missed my point here. What I was suggesting was allowing us the chance to "rent" a world on a long term basis, thus gang worlds will not be lost every time someone logs in/out.

Jon Bulldog