Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lock Teams
(05-22-2008, 11:16 PM)blahc link Wrote: Jay has spoken.
ok jay, so I have to learn dini,(because its good to know:>)
oh Jay, you are Grove on the unofficial forum ...I think? :?

Perhaps I should use pm instead :w

Yes, I'm Grove lol  :)

dini is a lot easier than you think, I suggest having a little look through the unoffcial forums, there have already been a few topics on the subject.
I'll do so, or I have done that the past 2 weeks, still I cant get it in my head, because I read it during the wrong time of the day.. around 2 during the night... ;P *guess thats my own fault*
(05-22-2008, 01:24 PM)Jay link Wrote: Well, if he was, where is the long and hard code in that? Especially using dini or w/e. Infact I done one the other day for Farepak using dini and it took 5 mins.

Nothings hard if you know how to do it ;) I remember when I was first learning dini too, asking tomozj for help o/

But meh, I prefer the file functions alone now, got used to em :p
well its easy i know but blahc appers to be new with pawno so it may be hard for him
(05-26-2008, 05:37 PM)Motorola link Wrote: well its easy i know but blahc appers to be new with pawno so it may be hard for him

Yes I find it very hard, but I've just learnt myself how to use virtualworlds :)
I only have to change the car id's, color id's, add a few more gangs, map icons and houses and then I will publiseee my gm here, since you guys are the true creators of it, and I want to know what you think of it :P
gl with your mode cheers blahc ftw!!  :)