Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

w00t ??
TEC9 sprayz0rr gun
(05-19-2008, 11:27 PM)Arno link Wrote: TEC9 sprayz0rr gun

tec9 pwned all
(05-19-2008, 11:02 PM)Jay link Wrote: He asked about a Micro Uzi or TEC9. If you guys want to open a favourite weapons topic then do so, but don't go offtopic in this one please.

yea u better listen Jay on my topic :D or ill pwn u all ^^
Tec9 FTW!! :)
I like the Uzi better. It looks neater with skins in suits.
If im correct, one gun (the uzi?) Has a better aim, but it also is slow when shooting it.

And the tec9 (Which  I use) shoots 2x as fast, but the aim is much  bigger.
(05-19-2008, 11:18 PM)Jay link Wrote: The silenced colt 45 is supposed to be 20% more powerful aswell again because of the silencer.

Are you serious?

Silencers do the following:
-Soften the SOUND of the gun.
-Make the weapon SLIGHTLY more accurate due to the longer barrel (although the accuracy difference is negligible).
-Make the bullet fired SLIGHTLY slower (hence less powerful- although this speed difference is negligible at the range of a pistol/small smg).

Silencers don't make the weapon any more powerful.

Here's my opinion on the issue:

Real life:
Tecs are inaccurate as fuck and have silly recoil.
Micro SMGs (uzis) are more technologically advanced, have better accuracy and less recoil.

In-Game:
Tecs are less accurate than uzis, do less damage but fire faster.
Some use them vs high pingers, but if you learn to aim well then it'll work better with uzis.

Uzis do more damage, but fire slower.
I use uzis.
(05-19-2008, 09:35 PM)Juice link Wrote: Minigun  O-)

[Image: 02b8d9bcc5.jpg]

Agreed, but we are all angels now  O-) O-) O-) 8)7 8)7
uzi pwns, ftw! :)
(05-20-2008, 02:00 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: If im correct, one gun (the uzi?) Has a better aim, but it also is slow when shooting it.

And the tec9 (Which  I use) shoots 2x as fast, but the aim is much  bigger.

yeah, i agree with you... uzis are stronger but slower.. but if u know to use it.. ull kickasses
but on the other side tec9.. yea weaker gun but faster.. same as uzis if u learn u kickasses... that means that both weapons are same if u know how to use it ;)
(05-20-2008, 03:55 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Are you serious?

Silencers do the following:
-Soften the SOUND of the gun.
-Make the weapon SLIGHTLY more accurate due to the longer barrel (although the accuracy difference is negligible).
-Make the bullet fired SLIGHTLY slower (hence less powerful- although this speed difference is negligible at the range of a pistol/small smg).

Silencers don't make the weapon any more powerful.

Here's my opinion on the issue:

Real life:
Tecs are inaccurate as fuck and have silly recoil.
Micro SMGs (uzis) are more technologically advanced, have better accuracy and less recoil.

In-Game:
Tecs are less accurate than uzis, do less damage but fire faster.
Some use them vs high pingers, but if you learn to aim well then it'll work better with uzis.

Uzis do more damage, but fire slower.
I use uzis.

(05-19-2008, 11:18 PM)Jay link Wrote: Yea but this is GTA-Sanandreas where talking about.

It's not real life, I am just telling you what I have read and tested.