Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Unwritten rules and Objects
Hello! :)

I've noticed a few unwritten rules when it comes to scripters and scripting
especial when it comes to, ask for help.

*I don't know you, you don't know me, why should I help you?
*Never expect to get anything for free
And the most common used
*heh noob!!! read some tutorials before asking

And yes I would read the tutorials on the sa-mp wiki, but now that site is down and I don't understand the other guides. So please I begg you, I don't have the ability to give you any money for this. I can only offer you my respect and of course I will try to help you next time you need help. :)
*I'm a 100% noob*
I don't give a fuck about the sa-mp beeing down I'm going to create a [GM] anyway since me and my frinds are going to keep playing sa-mp.

So I now need the aswer to this. >:)
The object ID's of
*parachute
*health
*Armour
*high fence.
*The green house blip(used for properties)

And I've never understood how the interiors and the addstaticpickups works.
How do I get the right coordinates/how do I do in the debug, ( I know how to add cars teams and commands and colors and all that)
It would be more than super if someone here could tell me/do a smaller tutorial on, "how to add pickups" and how the whole interors thing work. :? 8)7

I don't know If this "chocks"/offends you but I would be realy grateful if you could help me with this for free, and I belive other would be greateful aswell. 8)
pm me or post here.

Keep on scripting and hope all of you will have a great weekend. :w :Y) :z

//blahc
Not sure this is what you mean but the weapon id of the parachute is 46 ;)
Thank you! :w
What's wrong with you? You're acting like LVP's a giant, ruthless, evil robot. We're here to help, that's why we have a section.

(05-17-2008, 02:03 PM)estroe link Wrote: Not sure this is what you mean but the weapon id of the parachute is 46 ;)
He means the object ID, not the weapon ID.

You can find a nice list here. It'll probably be gone again by the time I'm done writing this, so I'll write down what you need.
Parachute is 371
Health is 1240
Armour is 1242 (ID 373 is armor used in the ammu-nation store, won't give you armor when you pick it up)
Green House is 1273
Blue House is 1272

AddStaticPickup and CreatePickup do very different things.
AddStaticPickup won't return a pickup ID - so you can't make it do anything besides its native purpose (health and armor), and you can't destroy it.
CreatePickup will return a pickup ID. You can destroy it, and change its attributes. When a player walks over it, OnPlayerPickUpPickup will be called.

You're better off using CreatePickup for most of your gamemode.

Interiors are basically different little worlds Rockstar uses to hold houses, police stations, etc. You can find which interior you're in by typing /interior in SA:MP -- it's built into the 0.2.2 client. Your interior will usually be zero, the outside world, unless you are inside a house or building.
Any pickups you add manually to the gamemode will appear in each interior, though it shouldn't be a problem.

To use the SA:MP Debug program, you must first find your root directory. This is usually Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas. You should have an executable file (.exe) in that directory called "samp_debug". Run this. When prompted, select "Launch Debug".
Once you're in the game, you'll spawn near vinewood. Type /v to select a vehicle to get around with. If you need coordinates to place anything, type /save (also built into the SA:MP client). This will add a new line in saved_positions.txt in your root folder. The setup should look like this:
Code:
AddPlayerClass(skin, x, y, z, xrot, yrot, zrot)
or, if you were in a vehicle when you typed /save:
Code:
AddStaticVehicle(model, x, y, z, xrot, yrot, zrot)
These are values you'll need to place objects, spawns, vehicles, and pickups.
For adding pickups, you don't need xrot, yrot, or zrot - since they spin around (hurr hurr).

Hope this helps. PM me or reply to this thread if you need anything more. :)
Thank you fry!

oh heh, well I've read some post in on of the old official forums last week, and the people there, seemed realy angry about noobs asking stuff. So I didn't know what to expect here.
But realy, thank you ! :)
:w