Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

About this Server Crashing
I know its not ur fault that the server keeps crashing down, but it does make some ppl angry, like losing millions. :P and secondly: my littlebro thinks Refund system's price is too low -.-..

I have also noticed a glitch/bug inside the LVP's minigames.
  Enter a Virtual World, put a gravity as a low and start a minigame, then u can see everyone in the sniper maddness, and u        can also jump higher.
                              Also some bug is like this u won't get a sniper when u start in a sniper maddness / knife in hidden massacre.. it causes also troubles..

Also my ping has gotten higher since yesterday (02.09.07) it was about 30-100, now its like 100-150 -.- is there any explanation for that? sorry for bothering u, but I hope u can answer some of this. Thank You For Your Time ^^

- Best Regards: TevoxZi, Tepo  :P    PS. LVP Rulez ^^ (the best server there is, but some bugs also included) :S
Ping is probably your fault - maybe you've used too much bandwidth and have ticked off your ISP.

Also, please report bugs you find on LVP in the Bugreporting forum. Preferably the LVP 2.8 subforum inside there.

And about the cash (yes, I'm doing this backwards :+), there's not much we can do, as the crashes aren't our fault. Just please bear with us while we go through this dark patch, and see it as training on how to make money quickly and easily. :>