Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[CLIP] Where to export cars!
Lol Nice vid, Going to export some...
wth? I thought it was still in San Fierro :+
I already knew where to go, but because I know what a pain it is well, to apply effort to something you get a pat on the back from me. :)
good job finally someone bother to do this  _O-
(09-12-2007, 09:58 PM)Chillosophy link Wrote:wth? I thought it was still in San Fierro :+

LOL _O-
I found it cause' of my brother playing too :+ He needed cash :P
(09-12-2007, 09:58 PM)Chillosophy link Wrote:wth? I thought it was still in San Fierro :+
me too :o
Thx booqer :D
Nice vid i showed my bro  >:)

(09-13-2007, 11:15 AM)estroe link Wrote:I found it cause' of my brother playing too :+ He needed cash :P
Heh, my brother (BuDDa) started playing lastnight and also needed cash, he found something out tho. 2 of the cars needed to export, NRG-500 and some other car spawn right at the export place  _O-
Should maybe sort this out coz players could make quite a bit of cash with that.
I'm "bumping" this to make sure people watch this before crying to the Admins...
Quote:Axmish link=topic=2930.msg34268#msg34268 date=1189764311]
Nice vid i showed my bro  >:)
Heh, my brother (BuDDa) started playing lastnight and also needed cash, he found something out tho. 2 of the cars needed to export, NRG-500 and some other car spawn right at the export place  _O-
Should maybe sort this out coz players could make quite a bit of cash with that.

As Peter said to that a while ago:

'Just some easy cash, no problem in that'

(NOT his exact words, something like it).

My brother also used that in the begin :D