Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ColdThugZ - The Death
Quote:Mosteel link=topic=10008.msg116796#msg116796 date=1212842002]
ZOMFG, RSole is Ronald_McDonald????? :? :? :? :? :?

Lol. You been hiding in a cave for the last year MosteeL? :P
:? 8)7

Now I know.. :P
(06-07-2008, 01:38 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hitler is also dead, man landed on the moon and the US invaded Iraq.
:P
Not true. He has taken form of Paris Hilton on IRC.
Anyways, RIP ColdThugZ. ;( There's only BB to trouble us cl0wns now, and they sux  ;)
yeah i neither know rsole is ronald^^

i can remember to my first lvp days.

i choosed sweet skin, went to base and was dead after 5 seconds cuz of a group of some fat ugly clowns.

after that i changed skin to clown in hope i wont be shooten by the guys at the base... but... failed^^

(06-07-2008, 03:36 PM)Bullet187 link Wrote: after that i changed skin to clown in hope i wont be shooten by the guys at the base... but... failed^^

Lol, that's funny in a sad kind of way.
My first friends on LVP, my first WARs at base, my first gang, and my first steps for clowns terminate  :)

Killah_B called me in that gang... Jay tested me 1on1 CT server' and accepted me...  :) ..really was great time for me..to bad not so much time.. but anyway thanks for all guys!!

my respect > CT.  :)

I promise you guys, I will shed the blood of every clown, who would be near me.

[Image: f_115m_a2529fe.jpg]
[Image: f_127m_db04414.jpg]
[Image: f_samp005m_c785236.jpg]

w00w
im there too
[Image: beznzvuva0.jpg]

Yeah quipt was Gr8 time & BTW quipt i was your First friend :D
I remember when I joined ColdThugZ.

I drove to the gang base, and within minutes I was dead. So I grabbed some weapons, and drove back. I fought as much as I could, but I was heavily outnumbered, and died.

Grove (:+) PMed me asking if I wanted to join, and I did. The journey had begun.

We have had some fun times, bad times, depressing times, awesome times, arguments, friends. It's been great.

I would like to thank all of the old-skool players for the great times/fights they have provided me and CT with.

R.I.P ColdThugZ.
I can remember rolling with use when i played sa-mp for the 1st time but it was only for 1 day you probaly don´t remember me  :o
(06-07-2008, 12:49 AM)RSole link Wrote: It's a shame to see one of the few remaining original LVP gangs finally come to a close, but I suppose we all saw this coming. We had some fantastic battles during the times when both B&A and CT were really the only two regular gangs on LVP. I must admit, CT were the first to give B&A a real problem and I'll give them due credit for that. The rivalry and bitter hatred between the two gangs made the wars that much more entertaining and they certainly encompass the best times I've had playing this game.

Peace

Your Most Hated Clown From Back In The Day,
Ronald_McDonald

Ye hehe the wars where allways fun and great amount of players allways Hehe old times ftw BA dont worry SNakeZ with the Brainfamily still excist  ;) respect CT best gang of LVP the snakez will always think about our good times to gether  >:)
one thing to say: Yu