Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ColdThugZ - The Death
(06-06-2008, 12:58 AM)HaZe link Wrote: lol im not in the list

same
Will Be Remembered CT  :7 8) O+
R.I.P. CT!
Hehehe benbmyers, I remember a time (back in July, before I was CT) when my mate and I came on the server. He said t/pm (my id) lets kill that benb guy (or something like that).
You laughed it off but I can't remember if we ever did that 2v1.

Some of those CT attacks on the gangbase were so fun (parachuting from the boeing? I love it! Unfortunately it doesn't work at all).
I also remember holding Maddog's crib (a valuable property- or 3 valuable properties) with another few CT against a group of randoms (or they may've been the olllld [H]... not [CHC]... maybe [MI]?).

I remember rollin with:
Makaveli/[SiN]Makaveli (who I considered a god of fighting)
[]V[]osteel (brother from another mother. I made friends with this guy and...)
Rhydah (the inseperable Rhydah and []V[]osteel duo... oh man. I was mates with []V[]osteel and then I met Rhydah when he pm'd me "I'm mosteel's friend, dont shoot me." I remember being pissed at 'Ralot' (now Reeves) the day before, he kept trying to beat me in fc but I always got him :P. He was being tested by azerty at that time. I confused the two names, but I didn't shoot at Rhydah and met the guy, and what a guy he is.
Thanks to Rhydah and especially[]V[]osteel who helped me get into CT. I hope I repaid the favour 2 months later!)
Traceur (I just remember him being a good bloke, along with a decent fighter. A few memories of him but he was a good guy).
Leski1990 (He was cool at the time but he's an idiot now).
PacMan00 (Told me his parents were millionaires and gave him 1 million. I have never believed him to this date).
I think I fought with Grove once or twice, as well as Hector (to anyone I forgot, just remind me).
nice to see I was in untill the end :)

But I can't belive CT is gone, so i still belive in magic comeback!
R.I.P. Had some great fights with you all.
It would be nice of someone made a similar topic for OnB
Oldiez ftw
CT is dead long time ago... now is official... anyway im not in the list too  _O-
*throws a rose on their grave*

[Image: sc005sm.jpg]

:w :w
Quote:Hehehe benbmyers, I remember a time (back in July, before I was CT) when my mate and I came on the server. He said t/pm (my id) lets kill that benb guy (or something like that).
You laughed it off but I can't remember if we ever did that 2v1.

Rings a bell. Did you play on a different name or something?

I don't think we ever got round to that fight either...luckily for me :D