Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground Stats Mini-Site
Las Venturas Playground Stats Mini-Site
Allows you to research more from the comfort of your web browser. 8)7

What is this?!
It's a stats mini-site that's been included in the Las Venturas Playground Reports for a few weeks now, and I've added the functionality to lookup specific player stats, as well as see the 'high scores' lists live.

OK, so what stats?
Well, here are the different high scores pages you can see:
- Kills
- Deaths
- Reactiontest wins
- Exported vehicles
- Online time

Of course, you can also look up individual player stats, via a search form. Information on this can be found at the end of this post.

How can this help me?
It's for the stats-horny people, who like to see info on how other players on the Las Venturas Playground server are doing.

It's messing up?
If you have any problems, please can you reply in this topic and report them to me, so I can look into them. Thanks. :Y)

Okay, so here goes...

Stats Mini-Site

Also, you may use the following form to try and view your stats directly from this page, or on the stats mini-site itself.

[html]<form action="http://crew.sa-mp.nl/tomozj/stats/index.php" method="GET" target="new">Username: <input type="text" name="user" maxlength=20 /><input type="hidden" name="post" value=1><input type="hidden" name="page" value=users><input type="submit" value="Search!" /></form>[/html]

Enjoy! :)
Nice one
Very impressive tomozj!, but like i said in the report, i should be in the succesful export list :)
And lots of angry guys are in reactiontest top10 D:
hehehe I only scored 6 Point in the reactiontest  8)7
(09-27-2007, 11:09 PM)Fireburn link Wrote:And lots of angry guys are in reactiontest top10 D:

There's an issue regarding nickchanges and the top stats list, and it's reported to Peter.

FYI, he created the 'backdrop' that I used to create this.
Already got to see this yesterday and it rocks _O_ tj _O_
lol nice one but
Buhu has more hours and kills than of the place 8-10 ranks on there lol
http://crew.sa-mp.nl/tomozj/stats/users....uhu&post=1  ;)
yes well done tomozj thats wot i was talking about :P

have a plus point
I am having trouble with this, when i type in my name is comes up with this: "Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again".