Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27796.msg385198#msg385198 date=1304109506]
Dear Zaibatsu Corporation, I must inform you I got permanently banned from LVP because of trying to kill a player who used /minigames and didn't lose health on ship (if he hadn't been using /minigames, I'd have just killed him and accepted my punishment as a 2 minutes of jail, instead of that I recieve a ban because of shooting people on ship). Weird decision I guess but "no tears" as I like to say.

Can any admin change as this startpost would be editable by [NB]Moss / Low_Carbon. And if it's possible, can you make him as the gang-leader ingame too.

Thank you in advance,
Zaibatsu Corporation's Gecko is over & out!

Gonna miss you zaib  :w  :w
He did indeed request it himself, dunno why though..
(04-30-2011, 05:42 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: He did indeed request it himself, dunno why though..

To show off?
this corporation is shit with mazz as leader and zaib gone.

holla at u!
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27796.msg385198#msg385198 date=1304109506]
Dear Zaibatsu Corporation, I must inform you I got permanently banned from LVP because of trying to kill a player who used /minigames and didn't lose health on ship (if he hadn't been using /minigames, I'd have just killed him and accepted my punishment as a 2 minutes of jail, instead of that I recieve a ban because of shooting people on ship). Weird decision I guess but "no tears" as I like to say.

Can any admin change as this startpost would be editable by [NB]Moss / Low_Carbon. And if it's possible, can you make him as the gang-leader ingame too.

Thank you in advance,
Zaibatsu Corporation's Gecko is over & out!
uh ffs zai  ;( but i dont think i will be the leader cuz im gonna follow ur steps straight to sa-mp heaven, hooger gets the company  :D
Cya in 3-4 days
(04-30-2011, 11:46 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Cya in 3-4 days
dreamin
I updated my post just in case anyone was confused or doubting or accusing me of lying ( not an adequate action from administrative players ).
Peace!
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27796.msg385357#msg385357 date=1304205625]
Peace!
  :w
Sucks = /
Take care mon