Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] 98AKC
Nickname:98AKC[HnS]
Date of the ban:d/m/yr=9/9/12,banned in GM5:30 around 10 pm
Suspected reason:high ping sometimes not always
IP:117.225.160.128
extra notes: :?y matrix unbann me.he said because of my ping some times going hight above 500 but t is more time less thn 500.SO,plz unbann me i dont goto another server i like this one only n only.In my veiw LVP is the bestest.And i dont like to make new frnz ^^.PLZPLZPLZPLZ 
UNBANN ME!
Why is your ping so high? Do you download while playing, or run any other software which may lower your speed? Or is it your connection?

We'd unban you, but if you really can't get your ping under 500, you'll have to stop attacking other people, or, either way, provoke them to a fight.
Hi,

You have been warned numeral times before that your ping is too high for you to attack players. You have also been kicked numeral times because of this.

Your ban will be lifted in 3 (three) 6 days:

[countdown=9,15,2012,18,00]Unbanned[/countdown]

The ban lenght was extended by 3 days because of ban evading. -Kase

Do not try to enter the server while you are banned. This may lead to an extension of your ban.

Also, do not attack players in the future if your ping jumps above 500. You are only allowed to fight when others attack you first.
it is because of my ping, i promiss if it is high ill stop fighting or do fight in anyother way plz unban.
not unbanned still
Your ban time was extended by 3 days because you've tried to evade. STOP doing that.
ty
:w :) ;) 8)
Join now.