Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C]Admin
Hi,

One time I went to loco low's tuning place or something ( /tune 2) and I took a car and tuned it. I was still inside tuning place (inside the garage thing) and I received a call from my friend so I went /afk.

When I continued, I was inside the garage thing. When I used the arrow keys, the car kept moving inside the garage. I couldn't access the options like- wheels, nitro etc because for some reason I was bugged. So I used /tow 0 to go to ship (I didn't use /taxi because /tow was free). I was bugged. I couldn't see a thing. Its like going as passenger to the transfender, I saw it like that.

All of the sudden I saw a fire and my health decreasing. So I used the possible thing i could think of - run to anywhere u think is safe ( I couldn't see anything else, I just ran around in circles). I couldn't see a thing so I tried re logging.

The next thing I knew when I logged back was that I was in Jail. Why ? Matrix jailed me, why ? I asked him that why was I jailed. He said that I cheated, I used commands to avoid death. And I was like what the fu** ? I was jailed for 5 mins, 5 MINS I tell ya ! Well this happened ago. And remember , I was jailed for 5 mins !

Attached Files
.jpg   download (2).jpg (Size: 5.25 KB / Downloads: 6)
I'll wait on you so we can have a conversation on irc about this.
And when did this happen again?