Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The captain
I got this crazy idea when I was in LVP.

I was just standing idly doing nothing in the ship, just watching zai and ryder with their pr0 hacking skills and shipnades and lames. Also other players DB and kill each other bla bla bla....

Okay lets get to the point....

I saw many players in the ship and just outside the ship being busy or doing nothing. So I got this wild idea that....... Why not a captain in the pirate ship ?

Like there is a cruise leader, I mean like a person who watches the current things happening in the ship 24/7,
the person who enables/disables the ramp on ship ( not joe's loop)
the person who makes the ship interesting or fun !

But all I see interesting is running around the ship and standing idly like me......

And there is also a staff going circles in the ship. I don't see he point of him walking around.

So think about it and like I said, it is a crazy idea !...! ;) 
No offense there zai and ryder...... I was just saying...... no offense
No, you idle on the ship. That's what you do.
stop posting useless and dumb ideas, this isnt wonderland. just sit ur ass down on the ship and keep quiet.
i told u its crazy ! fine
:X
The problem with allowing non-crew to control the ramp is that that would only create chaos on the ship and Gunther under a pile of cars :+

We do have an clothing/accesories idea where you would be able to buy/win various things to add to your character, this includes a parrot that sits on your shoulder and of course a lot of hats o/

(08-23-2012, 02:44 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: stop posting useless and dumb ideas, this isnt wonderland. just sit ur ass down on the ship and keep quiet.
Thanks for the constructie feedback.