Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should Joe's loop of death be enabled or disabled ( only that very loop which is found infront of ship)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
enable it !
52.38%
11 52.38%
disable it !
47.62%
10 47.62%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The loop
The Loop is Gayer then One Direction

Lets disable it when there is a huge fight or when the server has more than 15 players or something. And enable it other time.....
(08-25-2012, 03:53 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: keep that shit away
no ! let it be enabled !!!! and disabled according to the players and DMs ingame !
(08-23-2012, 05:45 PM)Tris link Wrote: Reasons I liked the Loop - The server would tell me how great I am when i successfully looped it, I liked the bug where you could get a car stuck in the loop and ruin everyone else's fun when they tried to loop it, If someone is on your car shooting you then you could use the loop to throw them off and often they would die.

Reason I didnt like the Loop - It was in the way of the ship, and i like to ramp my car onto the ship and knock ship-idlers down or ideally off the ship. This is probably against the rules though anyway

^THIS!

Though I like to ramp OVER the ship but almost exactly ditto to your post.  *O*

Miss my loopy loop.  8)7

The loop of death was awesome, re-enable it!
The rest of the ramps/objects sucked though.
the enables are winning !

Thank you all for supporting and voting !

(09-08-2012, 05:19 PM)Aiman link Wrote: the enables are winning !

Thank you all for supporting and voting !
Nobody cares about your random polls Aiman, scripters will do what ever they want.
(09-09-2012, 04:11 PM)Faye link Wrote: Nobody cares about your random polls Aiman, scripters will do what ever they want.

Well I care !
(09-09-2012, 04:11 PM)Faye link Wrote: Nobody cares about your random polls Aiman, scripters will do what ever they want.

lol Naughty Lil Faye, you told me you were going to stop being mean and flaming!