Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C] Real laggers...
We all know about it, get angry lose our bullits and go whine. LAGGERS.

The highest allowed ping is 500 i belive ( aint this way too high). There is no MP game i know that has that maximum. And as far as i know there is no MP game that has a server with ability to play with 150 in a server. Shooters that i know of have maximum of 150 mostly. I can live with a little higher; but high ping is most likely not the problem with so called "laggers". The problem is they Warp, they have an unstable connection and therfor packet loss. Their pings are goin up and down to rapidly. This is way more laggy then a stable 400 pinger. I think we should be able to report a player that has too much connection problems and put the ping limit way lower. What we can do about the people that are regular already with an high ping. Ask around if there are any problems with them most likely there isn't otherwise they won't be a regular.

And to new registering players the ping should be 100 max. Unless we want a server with people from worldwide. The server is already crowed enough

what u guys think?
(09-26-2007, 09:20 PM)Dys link Wrote:Unless we want a server with people from worldwide. The server is already crowed enough

Isn't that like exactly what LVP is? A server for everyone to play on? We have had administrators from China, players from Africa, America, Europe and Australia, the server already is international for players from all over the world.