Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Introducing Nessa
Thanks!

Michelle
Hi,Welcome!
Welcome, I don't mean to be rude in any way as it's usually rude to ask about real life, but how many years did you live in the US? Also, are there any other games you enjoy playing? ( I'm the social one around here. :x )
(08-14-2012, 09:09 PM)PennyWise link Wrote: Welcome, I don't mean to be rude in any way as it's usually rude to ask about real life, but how many years did you live in the US? Also, are there any other games you enjoy playing? ( I'm the social one around here. :x )

I lived in US for 3 years, I moved to Holland because I actually don't have parents. People from Holland adopt me.
I played almost all versions of GTA, but not IV because my laptop can't handle it. :-( Oh and I play Facebook games ;-) ghehe.
Hello and welcome.
Hello, welcome.
(08-14-2012, 09:40 PM)Nessa link Wrote: I lived in US for 3 years, I moved to Holland because I actually don't have parents. People from Holland adopt me.
I played almost all versions of GTA, but not IV because my laptop can't handle it. :-( Oh and I play Facebook games ;-) ghehe.

Ah, sorry to hear about your parents, I was just inquiring because, no offence but your english in your original post wasn't the best. But it sounded like you lived in the US for quite some time and just recently moved away. :)
yeah obvious troll is obvious

keep feeding him
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=31023.msg429268#msg429268 date=1344981515]
yeah obvious troll is obvious

keep feeding him
yeah obvious food is food.

keep feeding yourself fatty zaiĀ  O-)
(08-14-2012, 05:38 PM)Tris link Wrote: Welcome to Las Venturas Playground. Please ignore the jerks, they arent used to speaking to girls (or any real live humans for that matter) and they become nervous and panic.

Hope you enjoy your time here.
beat it