Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S]Spraycans + Ship.
When I'm on ship, and see players going to the ship, there are running to the ship, getting to the shiprail, as they are on the shiprail. Once they get onto the shiprail, I saw someone spray another player to make them walk backwards, and then the players fall off the rail, off the ship, then die, even if they did/didn't shiplame. I don't find it fair that someone that was off the ship just walking around then get attacked, and when trying to head for safety, get sprayed while on the rail then die. I don't care about the shiplamers but still. I would like to see this disallowed, or something.

Comment your opinions below :>
it used to be simple: no standing on shiprail
don't stand backwards on the rail
As I said, as people run onto it they get sprayed, thus falling off of it and dying.
shouldnt run then
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30955.msg427933#msg427933 date=1343137388]
it used to be simple: no standing on shiprail
For once in my life i have to agree with Zai. 8)7
Attack someone that's on the ship isn't allowed either so ._.
(07-24-2012, 03:53 PM)PigBenis link Wrote: Attack someone that's on the ship isn't allowed either so ._.

Same to standing on the rail...
people got kicked and banned for it in the good old days.
So simple solution would be, dont stand on the rail and there is no problem...
(07-24-2012, 03:11 PM)PigBenis link Wrote: As I said, as people run onto it they get sprayed, thus falling off of it and dying.

^^

If people don't feel like fighting, and get attacked and then go on the shiprail, get sprayed.

Also, if you're standing on the ramp or even on the ship, and get naded off, and go back on you get sprayed. Either way it isn't fair.
Standing on the ship-rail has never been allowed, dude. We even used to respawn or kill players ourselves for it. Not kidding.