Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S]Bicycle ramps
Simple, disable the ramps for bicycles please.
it's annoying when you try to bunnyhop (imo)
(07-22-2012, 07:54 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Simple, disable the ramps for bicykles please.
it's annoying when you try to bunnyhop (imo)

You can just disable ramping when you ride a bicycle.
/my ramping to disable/enable it.
Last time I used that, it was /ramping to enable or disable. :+
I would like to have this removed aswell - its just as anooying as flying around in your RC and trying to kill somebody..

-BAM- rampĀ  :+

disabling and enabling all the time when not in rc/on bike costs 50.000 each timeĀ  :roll:
You can earn 50.000 from just the Xoomer property.

There's not much hassle, turn it off when you're in DM mode with the RC, turn it on when in Stunt mode, or just do /jump :>
Well, i agree with that idea. But not at all:

- Ramping needs to be like it is now
- I suggest a "/ramping cycle [on/off]" command, because there may be/are some players who likes using it with cycle. But personally, i don't like it.
(07-22-2012, 10:53 PM)LR link Wrote: Well, i agree with that idea. But not at all:

- Ramping needs to be like it is now
- I suggest a "/ramping cycle [on/off]" command, because there may be/are some players who likes using it with cycle. But personally, i don't like it.

(07-22-2012, 08:34 PM)striker link Wrote: /my ramping to disable/enable it.
No need to quote, don't worry i read them before posting.

Example: Just joined the server, and took a bike. And i want to do drive-by, but when i shoot, a ramp appears in front of me. But i want to use ramping when i'm using another vehicle. To avoid that, i need to use ramping command twice. But the command that i suggested will be easier and more useful, which will be made only for bikes.
bicycle*