Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2.94.11 & 2.95
Development of LVP 2.94.11 has been dropped and we're now working on LVP 2.95.

The iDeathmatch feature has long been completed and tested. The core is finished - we just need to add some more DM fields which is an easy task.

We've mainly been concentrating on vehicles. I've been working on a brand new vehicle system which allows admins to dynamically save, create and modify vehicles on the fly. Everything about a vehicle saves, such as mods, neons, access levels, paintjobs, custom colours and more. That means when we finish the new vehicle layout, some of the vehicles will spawn fully tuned! v0.1 of the handler is now in its beta phase and we're starting the new layout on Saturday.

The property system has been improved a lot. New information shows in 3d text above the property such as the price and earnings as well as the name. In addition, when entering a property pickup, it now shows a cool dialog asking if you would like to buy the property or sell it.

All known bugs have been fixed including issues with the deathboard.

The next move is to make a few minor changes to the house system and look into gang problems. If all goes according to plan a house layout will be done and players will be able to buy and spawn in their own house, as well as host house parties and DJ custom music!

We hope to have 2.95 released in about 2 months. It's a bit longer than anticipated but well worth the wait :)

EDIT:
For those wondering, I've not yet removed Spawn Protection as mentioned here. I'm not sure if we'll do this for 2.95.0 as the goal at this point now is to make it stable. Sophia has added over 100 new spawn points though in preparation.
make it stable? its stable without it, its pointless anyway
(06-13-2012, 12:23 AM)Jay_ link Wrote: Sophia has added over 100 new spawn points though in preparation.
Someone has a lot of time in their hands  :z
Sorry for the MAJOR bump, but being bored I decided to read, so I came to this and I honestly say that 2.95 will be an excellent update :')

Keep up the good work<3
thats great but summer holiday will end before those 2 months :'(