Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP vs LWs IV - Sign ups
Shut the fuck up already, fucking kids. You've derailed the discussion so offtopic it's unbelievable. An forum admin should delete a bunch of your posts from the past few days and give ya a forum mute/ban while at it.
LW have 20 signups so far including backups

http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.p...738.0.html
(06-26-2012, 05:30 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Shut the fuck up already, fucking kids. You've derailed the discussion so offtopic it's unbelievable. An forum admin should delete a bunch of your posts from the past few days and give ya a forum mute/ban while at it.

From now on, only the terms on the contest will be discussed until a date has been set, like Jay suggested. The next one that I catch going offtopic or starting a flamewar against a player or his ping will get muted.

(06-26-2012, 12:52 AM)Jay_ link Wrote: I think we need to establish and agree to a few points:-

- Rules. Few rules I suggest:-
  - No laming like quitting to avoid death. I'll add a script that auto bans anyone that does this from the server
  - Ping limit of 250?
  - No cheating etc.
  - Flaming is fine as long as it doesn't go too far and is not too offensive / racist or anything.

I think we also need to decide on how many rounds, and what weapons need to be used too.
Gj oost
add ma name styla
Hmm.. if you're playing A/D then sign me up for the ww team 8)
can you sign me in for ww if i can? :D
deagle/shotty
i always wanna join but ain't prepared as i'm suppose to be, i can't even sign in to lvp anymore
Will this take place on a different server or is this a home and away game?
Its hosted on a separate server, The IP is posted the day of the war.
Just now I noticed but how can be that faye were registred to both of teams(Lw&lvp)?