Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

We want your Nickname!
(06-27-2012, 08:15 AM)Nater link Wrote: Would anyone be offended if I wrote on it with the blood of an unborn fetus?

I wouldn't but I'm not touching the blood.

^ Germaphobe.
Can you just log the countries where it has been? Would be nice to actually calculate the distance this thing has traveled...
(06-27-2012, 09:40 AM)PigBenis link Wrote: I wouldn't but I'm not touching the blood.

^ Germaphobe.
Wimp <_<

(06-27-2012, 10:16 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Can you just log the countries where it has been? Would be nice to actually calculate the distance this thing has traveled...
That'd be cool
What was that guys name who took a photo of his dick and some crappy drawing of LVP which had been jizzed all over?

Yeh don't send it to that guy..
lol
(06-29-2012, 12:00 AM)k1LLa_v1 link Wrote: What was that guys name who took a photo of his dick and some crappy drawing of LVP which had been jizzed all over?

Probably Zezima  _O- Thats something that trippa would do
WHO HAZ IT?!

(06-29-2012, 07:34 AM)Nater link Wrote: Probably Zezima  _O- Thats something that trippa would do

no doubt its him hahaa
(06-29-2012, 12:00 AM)k1LLa_v1 link Wrote: What was that guys name who took a photo of his dick and some crappy drawing of LVP which had been jizzed all over?

Yeah that was Zezima. I remember him saying he was going to do it to a piece of paper with B&A on it and I unfortunately got Rick-rolled with that picture once on IRC. :(
(06-30-2012, 04:58 PM)Munch link Wrote: Yeah that was Zezima. I remember him saying he was going to do it to a piece of paper with B&A on it and I unfortunately got Rick-rolled with that picture once on IRC. :(
Hahahahaah that sick fuck :P If I win the lotto I am so gonna meet Zezima xD