Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED] Banned on my birthday
(09-23-2007, 12:58 PM)Skillofdoom link Wrote:so this is a deny ?

Yes.

(09-23-2007, 12:58 PM)Skillofdoom link Wrote:.....its there any chances to be unbbened in the future?

No, cheating = a lifetime ban.
k....then this look like i will have to unban my self even i didnt want to .....but i will do it just to demonstrate u that i can but i will never play on ur stupid server again
Ban-evading? Wouldn't recommend it, we can do more then just ban your single ip ;)
Yer cause you got banned the server is stupid now.

And Ban Evading? Wouldn't even try that.

Don't be stupid. Installing cheats or whatever ain't smart.

Your computer = Your responsibility!

So, someone cheated on your computer, you got banned, you stay banned.

And, if this is the only server U played on, why is it stupid then? Meh.

Be smart, Don't cheat or don't install programs like that.

Denied is Denied, Goodbye and have a good day!
not i installed the cheats the cheats was on the cd of the copy of my class mate of san andreas ..and i dont have dynamik ip just static so is not ban evanding i could unban all the people banned on ur server if i want to but i am not such a jerk ass even to unban my self.......
(09-23-2007, 01:20 PM)Skillofdoom link Wrote:the cheats was on the cd of the copy of my class mate

Classic!

Have a nice birthday and please don't come back. You cheated, you got caught. Take it like a man.
Oh, and you can't unban yourself. You can only evade your ban, which is against the rules of online gaming, which will get you rebanned every time you try and join, and also range banned, meaning some of your friends might not be able to play because of you too. Wedgie! :X
Why the hell is this topic still opened? It's denied a long time ago :?

[Image: locked.gif]