Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: 2 Images in signatures should be allowed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
77.14%
27 77.14%
No.
22.86%
8 22.86%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2 Images in Signature Petition
i'm proud to be the 1st one to vote no.
LOL Someone cheated. xD The "yes" was clearly winning. The last time I had checked it there was only 1 "no" and 11 "yes" or something. Haha.
wow i know it was a crew that did it so they didnt have to deal with it, how sad....
(04-25-2012, 10:13 PM)Starky link Wrote: wow i know it was a crew that did it so they didnt have to deal with it, how sad....
I aint quite amused either... a bit childish if you ask me.
(04-25-2012, 10:13 PM)Starky link Wrote: wow i know it was a crew that did it so they didnt have to deal with it, how sad....
Not saying it was a crew member, but someone might have used multiple accounts to vote multiple times just to troll around. :P
(04-25-2012, 10:39 AM)Starky link Wrote: This is a petition that im making to have 2 images in our signatures, the reason of it is, most of us want the userbar and our original signature, i saw that richard has 2 images, so why cant we?

Vote now!

I'd say i'll make a petition to have 3 pictures in our signature!
yeah because i doubt there were 70+ logged onto the forum today, most of the time is the same ppl but how about the management just says yes? i dont think its fair, ive actually seen a couple ppl with 2 images in their sigs, can us specific ppl have the rights for 2 images?
Management says you should just try it.
Hello!

Edit: Sweet :D
yayyyy my first petition, and it went through, btw MrBondt, TYVM! this makes things better and ppl happier.. :D