Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Commercial section
In this topic we will discuss about LVP Radio commercials. Because like any other radio, LVP Radio ain't an exception and so do we play commercials (AutoDJ & other DJs). LVP Radio currently plays default San Andreas commercials and to be honest, I'm really bored out of them. Commercials should be attractive, they should attract players attention to various subjects mentioned there, for example, some concerts, competitions, offers etc.

I don't know about other DJs, but I personally play commercials 3 times per hour (.15, .30, .45), and in my opinion, if we get some kick-ass commercials, we should make that as a default template for LVP Radio commercial sector, that means every DJ should play his/her commercial 3 times per hour. What do others think?

Another idea which popped in my mind, is to open a separate commercial topic in the main LVP Radio forum. People will be invited to send their own commercials and we will not charge any money for it since we ain't so popular radio after all. Do you approve this idea?

And for those, who want to "go with the flow", a'ka play the commercials just as I do, they can download LVP Radio's commercial jingle, which should be played after the commercial block: http://speedy.sh/gg5eE/lvp1-5.wav
Yeah, that's cool a idea. It's boring when people are simply playing songs. Sophia used to have some funny adds too.
I like this idea also.
That stinger is really sweet! Sounds professional - well done ;)

I got bored of the GTASA ads ages ago. If I do use commercials I tend to use them from GTAVC, or GTA LCS or something.

I've been thinking of another approach regarding commercials. I kinda think of them as a break from the music.
I've been trying to throw in some funny audio as a replacement that I could find off youtube (and converted to an .mp3 using one of many converters available).
For example:
Barts Prank Phone Calls Collection
(Shit quality but you get the point). Obviously a 5 minute video would be too long so I do tend to cut it down.

I actually got the idea from Sophia. Maybe she has something she'd like to input here?

If we can scout around and find some decent commercials perhaps we could indeed get a decent sized list available for selection :)

As for posting in the main section seeking advertisers, I'm not so sure this would work since its quite a bit of work for anyone to get a decent commercial working. No harm in trying though.

EDIT: I've attached two decent stingers that we could use from the old lvp radio

EDIT2: If anybody is interested in creating some more jingles, I've found these guys to be really good for tutorials:
http://www.youtube.com/user/musicradiocr...sults_main

Attached Files
.mp3   RealLiveRadio_1.mp3 (Size: 71.61 KB / Downloads: 1)
.mp3   Omen_Jingle_RLR.mp3 (Size: 128.05 KB / Downloads: 2)