Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

IRC isn't working
I've been using it for a while now but today I can't seem to connect to sa-mp.nl.
When I try to connect it just is unable to connect to server, retries many times but no luck.  I even tried erasing all of mIRC and reinstalling it yet still no luck.  Any clues?
You want to be connecting to irc.gtanet.com - check out this tutorial for more info.

:>
Well I am, just said sa-mp.nl cause I didn't remember the exact server name but I use that link on that page
Might be because GTANet is moving it's DNS-servers.
Therefore the entire irc.gtanet.com domain might not be working for 1 of 2 days.

Try to connect to irc.gtaconnection.net or irc.twozero.nl in the meantime.
Yeah, people had problems with this today. ^ solution.
(10-20-2007, 12:08 AM)Dennis link Wrote: Might be because GTANet is moving it's DNS-servers.
Therefore the entire irc.gtanet.com domain might not be working for 1 of 2 days.

Try to connect to irc.gtaconnection.net or irc.twozero.nl in the meantime.

There is also irc.gta-host.com. ;)

Quote:Notice: -GTANet- [Logon News - Oct 16 2007] Please Note: GTANet Web Servers are going to be down for a server migration sometime within a few days. If you connect to IRC using irc.gtanet.com, this address will be inaccessible for up to 48 hours during DNS propogation. Please use any of the following alternate addresses: irc.gtaconnection.net, irc.twozero.nl, irc.gta-host.com, irc.multitheftauto.com. Please ask in #CallCentre if you have any querie

Well i actually had this problem today
it is working if u do /j #gta.net