Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Its's late than never
(01-16-2015, 07:08 AM)swera link Wrote:           so then thats when i joined LVP , i started lvp the way i started scrpg mainly flaming , but i dont so much now. wen i started here i was always gettin ganged on by a bunch of clowns so i tried my best to stay away cuz my money was gettin taken all time , but everywere i went would be a clown or another good dmer who would just kill me. i then started to join BB server more an BB members would help me fight , so i started training with BB more an got a bit more skilled , an was able to fight back at clowns an who ever attacked.i then applied for BB an got denied for swearing problems , so after that santino [BB]Santino asked me to join LVM so i joined an had some fun with him an no mercy, but then it died so i went solo againm for a bit an trued to join other clans , after a while i joined [P] an had alot of very fun times with P where ever we went was fun , i was kicked 2 times from P an the 3rd time i joined it died. i then joined sK an was kicked for not following rules , becuz i wouldnt do the crank that. after all that i foun samp a bit boring , but still decided to play wen i was bored , then 1 day i went BB server an LJ asked me to join BoD so i applied an got accepted, it was fun there at GTAT , but then people started to leave an it got a bit boring an then more bad things happend wen LJ was kicked . in the end i was kicked just yesterday so now its time to go solo as the king u all no .

lol i dont remember santino and no mercy getting along
Welcome bud  :)
ur fucking easy an yerh zaib they did back in LVM haha