Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP 2.94.11: Deathmatch is back + taking suggestions!
We've just been running some initial tests of LVP 2.94.11 on SA-MP 0.3e.
We'd like to hear some suggestions for a brand new feature:

[Image: 1zfttza.jpg]
Coming Soon to LVP 2.94

A brand new feature is being worked on known as iDM. Fans of the LCS server will enjoy this.

A new system is in place which allows players to teleport to a field with a select few weapons and... no rules! Its up to the players to make their own rules. You can DM, practice, have gang-wars, duels, etc.

To enhance the dming experience, several features have been added:-

- Real time Ping and FPS displays above the players health and armour bar
- Information when you shoot a player or get shot displays in a cool textdraw, including who shot you, damage inflicted, and by what weapon
- Many DM fields! The first DM field is called Sawnoff and Uzi: it's in the baseball field.
- WW dm fields too!
- Top 5 killer stats. A display shows the top 5 killers of the dm field, i.e. the people who have killed the most players without dying themselves.

Got any suggestions? Give us a shout in a comment below!

We are taking suggestions for DM fields.

If you would like to see a DM field added, please reply in the following format:
Name of DM field:
Weapon(s) to use:
Detailed description of location. Preferably, an image or co-ords, including the city it is in:

I have a few suggestions.

1) Name of DM field: -
    Weapon(s) to use: Spas, M4, Sniper, Desert eagle.
    Screenshot of the location : http://i40.tinypic.com/30sayj9.png
    Coordinates : AddPlayerClass(230,-2300.7180,138.1519,35.3125,153.9353,0,0,0,0,0,0); // Garcia (San Fierro)

2) Name of DM field: -
    Weapon(s) to use: Shotgun, MP5, Sniper, Desert eagle.
    Same location as ww1.

3) Name of DM field: -
    Weapon(s) to use: Desert eagle.
    Screenshot of the location : http://i44.tinypic.com/fpbcip.png
    Coordinates : AddPlayerClass(230,-1342.1660,465.9307,7.1875,261.9936,0,0,0,0,0,0); // Easter Basin (SF)

You've already added a Sawnoff game, which is in the baseball field.

Apart from these, how about adding a few DM fields with fun weapons? For example:

4) Name of DM field: -
    Weapon(s) to use: Flamethrower & Moltovs.
    Location : In the gang base, where the Random Deathmatch minigame takes place.

5) Name of DM field: -
    Weapon(s) to use: Rocket launcher.
    (I know we have a rocket minigame already, but it'd be much more fun if players could just respawn instantly rather than waiting for a game to finish and starting it again).
some way to check how stable ur opponents ping is, check his highest ping, average ping how many times it jumps or some shit like that

(04-18-2012, 09:11 PM)Jay link Wrote: If you would like to see a DM field added, please reply in the following format:
Name of DM field:  Rw field- same as LCS field wud be good or that baseball field is ok , WW field- LCS one is perfect according to me that /dm 2 FTW in LCS , with that field we can do wall-shot bugs etc etc...
Weapon(s) to use: like /dm 2 for ww , weapons= spaz/shotgun ,deagle,sniper,mp5,m4 ..... ! /dm 1 for rw , weapons= uzi , sawns
/dm 3 for rocket launchers, /dm 4 for only snipers and deagle or shotgun or deagle , /dm 5 for minigun or chainsaw something  etc.

^ this wud do the job perfectly ;)

Name of DM field: Zaibatsu Corporation
Weapon(s) to use: uzi,tec9,sawnoff,deagle,nades
Detailed description of location. Preferably, an image or co-ords, including the city it is in: gangbase parking place
(04-19-2012, 03:09 PM)Carbon link Wrote: Name of DM field: Zaibatsu Corporation
Weapon(s) to use: uzi,tec9,sawnoff,deagle,nades
Detailed description of location. Preferably, an image or co-ords, including the city it is in: gangbase parking place
oh brother xD
Name of DM field: Desert Sniper!
Weapon(s) to use:Deagle + Sniper!!
Detailed description of location. Preferably, an image or co-ords, including the city it is in: Anywhere Big enough like warehouse But Neither HUGE nor SMALL
Name of DM field: Don't look down!
Weapon(s) to use: Sawn-off, Uzi and Deagle
Screenshot:
[Image: ONUVq.png]
(04-22-2012, 11:20 PM)Thug link Wrote: Name of DM field: Don't look down!
Screenshot:
Awesome!
(04-22-2012, 11:20 PM)Thug link Wrote: Name of DM field: Don't look down!
Screenshot:
i would enjoy that minigame
2 suggestions not exactly related only to iDM, but to DM'ing in general:

- Add a minigame like /rwtw, but with walking weapons. (/wwtw is cool, but it should have more rounds like /rwtw and not immediately leave the minigame whenever you die. Would be cool if there were more interiors / areas to these minigames too.)

- Add all these features that informs the player who he / she has shot and the amount of damage to the whole gamemode or at least to every DM'ing minigame.