Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

I'm back!
Ingame Name: Enzo
Birthday: 12th September
Playing SA-MP Since: October 2007
Playing on LVP Since: October 2007

Introduction:

Howdy! I'm Enzo, some of you know me, some don't. I've already been back for a couple of days but I thought I'd make a proper introduction since I never actually have.

I first played LVP, SAMP as a whole, back in October 2007. I discovered LVP just looking through servers, and I managed to find it, don't ask how. Anyway, I really enjoyed the concept of LVP, and it's been the main server that I play on since I first got San Andreas on PC. I stopped playing in 2007 as I fucked the disc up, but re-purchased it 4 years after in April 2011. The mistake here being I had no fucking clue as to system specs, I learnt from said mistake and now have some knowledge, as back then, the PC I tried playing SA on had a 8MB integrated GPU, lolz. Now I'm back with a PC that runs the game on max settings, and I can finally enjoy playing LVP again, just like 4 and a half years ago, with all you bro's and ho's!

tl;dr : I'm the fat Mexican guy who run round shoting guz and drivn carz ty 4 redin
Nice intro you fatty <3!!!!!!
It's good to see you back!
(04-15-2012, 05:49 PM)striker link Wrote: Nice intro you fatty <3!!!!!!

Calm down nubcake <3

(04-15-2012, 05:57 PM)Beaner link Wrote: It's good to see you back!

no u <3
Ohai (: wb cobba
(04-16-2012, 04:08 AM)Nater link Wrote: Ohai (: wb cobba

Ty mate! Ain't seen you ingame at all since I got back though! :(

I saw your post about having your quote still in my name, didn't even realise 'til you said! xD
(04-16-2012, 07:28 PM)Enzo link Wrote: Ty mate! Ain't seen you ingame at all since I got back though! :(

I saw your post about having your quote still in my name, didn't even realise 'til you said! xD
I was on the other day you were too but AFK :P I will pop on for ya sometime ;)
welcome back enzo, ur still a gs nerd!