Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

I'm so fed up with this!
I don't know who Xenon is, but he's definitely not an admin ;)
Think she means Xen0n, who is a CT. He was probably temporary moderator  :)

:w
Is something going to be done about this 'Pixored' guy?. I mean, if it were only me who was having problems with him it would/could be ignored, but if hes annoying others then i think action should be taken
He's already banned
He was unbanned by Nakebod, because the first time that he made a comment, it only warranted a kick...not a ban. ks accidentally banned him because he didnt know that Pixored was unbanned. So when we unbanned him again, he went back ingame and made some jokes about 9/11, so we banned him again. And thats the story :)
(09-22-2007, 03:33 AM)Laharl link Wrote:I dont know where this is suppost to go....  :X

Alright, Pixored, or deroxiP, Constantly says to me "Go back to the kitchen" "dishes, Do them!" and constantly says "Girls dont belong on the internet" and all this other crap. And also makes comments about Jews being gased, saying "Lets reinact 9/11!" Hes being Sexist,Racist, and just plain Rude!. }:| . I'm so fed up with it, i left the server. And then some Flame1 guy called me "Lahore"! I'm Fed up Entirely with this. No admins Present at the time though. Though, Xenon was there for a little bit.. Just as i was about to talk to him, He timed out. and then i think he left shortly after that. I'm Really Sick of it.... }:|

Well Now That hes Banned, You should come back to LVP :)
I agree...come on back.  Nothing wrong with girls on the internet, or in LVP (I know one actually...lol!!).  That's why we get rid of a**holes like Pixored. 

BTW, Xenon has been temp modded several times by me and others.  He's a good guy. 

Katie  :w
(09-24-2007, 04:12 AM)__Katie__ link Wrote:(I know one actually...lol!!)

Who's that?..  :? 8)7 _O-

Yeah, don't mind peepz like that...

They just pick on girls coz they can't matchup on MEN like me  :P...rofl  _O-

Ya dig it?!?!?!?!?!?!

;)
People always have to act different when girls around Lol.

What would a world or internet game be without any girls, OMG HELL  :X

I'm serious :P

So, come back to LVP, just fuck people like that. Don't listen to them.

Cya  :)
Rofl I remmber some Guy(Cant remember is name) But He kept doing /showmessage /call id 0 For cyber sex! He was actually Hoping a girl would do it, what a fool

(I was gunna Pretend to be a girl and call him as a sick Joke, But I decided To be straight)