Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

1.2 and the Map
This is something that LVM crew has been discussing for quite some time. Our proposed plan is to clear all worlds, and start out fresh. We would have a total of three worlds; Regular LVM style, hardcore survival, and a creative world without closed walls. To take advantage of 1.2 world generation features, and to clear clutter, we propose starting with new maps for all 3 worlds. We can consider copying some creations on request. The old world will also remain accessible for a few weeks following. Opinions?

Also, this would be the third time in the 11 months LVM has existed where we would be clearing the map. It's not something we do often, but I believe it's time.
Do it!! :)
I think it's a good idea to clear the worlds. There are areas with buildings that are long abandoned. But I'd say you shouldn't just delete them. I was thinking about making a video with LVM best creations from 1.1.0, just to show people what our server is capable of. It's up to you if you want to do thator not. :D Also, copying areas would be a good idea too. Some people, including me, may have big plans and already started building, so I suppose it would be a kick in the balls for them, to start over. But again, this is up to you, Mr. Admins ! :D

Keep up the good work, this server is the best I've ever seen !

Matt
I started burning my things,want fresh fresh start!  8)
Like I sad Matt, the old world will remain accessible for a few weeks. This should give you time to make a video and do what you wish with it! :D
Well, the only structure I have build on the server is the one I would like to be copy-pasted, so no video for now ! ^^ Oh, by the way, will you copy Visage hotel too ? xD
Uhm, I guess I'm up for it!

A question: will we be able to carry our stuff from old to new world?
We can allow users to copy items over to the new world, sure!

The Visage will likely be copied over :)
Coolio then!  :)

When is this going to happen? :P
Between now and a few days. Not 100% sure when everything will be ready.